Choose from a huge range of soy wax melts, wax melts hampers, and burners.
Deal Of The Month
30 WAX MELTS BUNDLE
Choice of fragrances
Choose from a selection of our favourite wax melts products
15 Wax Melts Set£10,00 Select options
30 Wax Melts Set£18,00 Select options
300g Carpet Freshener£7,00 Select options
7 Wax Melts Set£5,00 Select options
Alien Inspired Small Snapbar£3,50 Add to basket
Autumn Leaves Snapbar£2,00 Add to basket
Baby Powder Small Snapbar£3,50 Add to basket
Bubblegum Clamshell£4,00 Add to basket
What Is A Wax Melt?
Wax melts are little scented wax bits that are carefully warmed to produce their perfume. They’re similar to candles but don’t have a wick, necessitating the use of a wax warmer to melt and distribute the aroma. They dissolve entirely when used, resulting in an uniform aroma dispersion. Satin Scent Wax Melts are available in a variety of shapes and sizes that may be broken and split into separate pieces. We suggest applying 2-3 bits at a time, which will last up to 60 hours and provide you with a wonderful scent. Our beeswax melts have all of the advantages of a flame-free candle option, allowing you to enjoy the same fantastic smell sensation. Smaller areas, such as bedrooms and bathrooms, are ideal for beeswax melts.
How to Use a Wax Melt
- Place the Wax Burner on level ground.
- Make sure the top plate is free of debris.
- To ensure a uniform softening and aroma dispersion, break up your Scent Plus Wax Melt. For maximum scent release, we suggest placing 2 or 3 pieces on the plate.
- To preheat the Wax Burner, light a tealight.
- Experience a long-lasting aroma for hours!
- Once you’re done with the warmer, or if the wax has lost all of its aromas, simply blow it out.
- Discard the wax (we’ll show you exactly how below!) and be ready to fill the warmer with your next favorite scent.
What Fragrances Do Wax Melts Come In?
Our Satin Scent Wax Melts are available in a multitude of scents, which is great news! Whatever your own preference, there’s a perfume for you, from fresh and clean to floral and fruity. The Satin Scent Wax Melts have indeed been created to be readily customized if you wish to layer your perfumes. To build your Signature Scent, pair up your favorite Satin Scent perfumes.
A few of our 2020 scents, as well as some seasonal favorites, are accessible as wax melts. Relish in your favorite autumn scents, or fill the house with seasonal scents.
Take a look at the Spring scents that will make you fall in love.
How to Remove the Wax/Clean Your Warmer
To get as much out of your wax melts, make sure the plate is spotless and that any leftover wax is removed prior to placing a new melt in it. We would like you to be able to fully enjoy the highest-quality scent in the safest and most effective manner possible. So, to get rid of your wax melt, just follow the methods beneath.
- Make sure the Wax Burner is totally cool before cleaning it.
- Because the Satin Scent Wax Burner does not absorb melts, you can discard the melts from the Wax Burner plate once the aroma has faded.
- Allow the dish to completely reach room temperature before placing it in the freezer for about thirty mins to compress the used wax. Take the dish out of the freezer. Allow the wax to fall out by tipping the dish. As needed, repeat the process.
- Allow the dish to reach room temperature before flushing with warm water in order to remove tenacious wax. Using a dry paper towel, carefully effectively remove the wax remains. Neither fingers nor tools should be used to scrape the wax out.
- Before warming, allow the dish to sit at room temperature.
Once the wax has been extracted, safely dispose of it and clear the dish clean with a napkin. After that, your Wax Warmer is prepared for another Wax Melt!
Wax melts are a simple and practical way to fill your home with a lovely smell. Our melts are harmless and hassle-free for everyone! Explore our Satin Scent Wax Melts collection to find your new favorite scent.
Finally, before using The Satin Scent Wax Melts, please read the following precautions thoroughly:
- Do not set this Warmer beside a sink or bathtub where it might drop into the water.
- The Warmer has the potential to grow quite hot. Leave the Warmer to cool to room temperature before using.
- While in use, stay away from everything that can burst into flames.
- Keep pets and children away from the place.
- Wait till the melted wax has cooled and set before touching or moving it.
- Do not fill the Warmer dish with water.
- This item is only intended for use inside.
- If any glass element becomes cracked or damaged, stop using the Warmer.
- This item is not intended to be used as a toy.
Our sponsor is Vape Shop Dublin. If you are looking for a quality vape shop in Ireland, visit their website.